Fubuki (フブキ, Fubuki; Viz: Blizzard), also known by her hero alias Blizzard of Hell (地獄のフブキ, Jigoku no Fubuki; Viz: Hellish Blizzard), is an esper, the younger sister of Tatsumaki and the leader of the B-Class hero group, "The Blizzard Group".
Abilities and Powers Edit
Classification: Human, Esper, B-Class Hero
Disaster level: Demon
Attack Potency: City level (Able to reflect a single shot from Overgrown Rover which was going to completely destroy Genos)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Although not as fast as some other S-Classes, she was stated to be on par with higher end A-Class, was able to reflect a casual blast from Rover and slightly kept pace with Dragon level Psykos)
Lifting Strength: Class 50 with Telekinesis
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Unknown physically. City level with psychic barriers (Managed to reflect an attack which would have killed Genos, though it took immense effort and she mentioned she wouldn't be able to do it twice)
Range: Several hundreds of meters with telekinesis
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Fubuki is very insecure and gets easily intimidated by sufficiently strong opponents. She also cares for a group of weaker fighters that admittedly hold her back. Fubuki has been stated to be overly emotional and too reliant on fighting with numbers by Saitama as well. Sufficiently strong Espers can resist her Psychic Sealing. Cannot use her powers if she suffers from a head injury or any brain damage
Expert Psychic Combatant: Fubuki has been shown to mainly use her psychokinesis when fighting an opponent, using graceful but also destructive techniques which extends from throwing rocks, pebbles and various other items at her target, to manipulating her surroundings to her advantage to impede or crush them. Similar to her sister Tatsumaki, a green aura surrounding her body is generated whenever Fubuki uses her powers. Through her constant research and quest for versatility and innovation, Fubuki has learned notions that not even her sister knows about, such as that resistance to psychokinesis is directly linked to one's willpower. Despite her experience, she still lacks some control over her strength. There have been a couple instances where she worries that she might have overdone her attacks.
- Hell Storm: (地獄嵐, Jigoku Arashi) Fubuki’s signature move. This involves her surrounding the target with a strong tornado, drawing in rocks and nearby small objects to inflict damage along with the wind.
- Psychic Whirlwind: (念流廻転嵐, Nen-ryū Kaiten Arashi): By making psychokinetic signals moving in circles around her, Fubuki can create a whirlwind capable of harmlessly redirecting psychic attacks much stronger than her own, as she showed in her fight with Psykos. The technique also has a jamming effect: if another esper steps into the whirlwind, they will allegedly be unable to use their abilities. Fubuki developed this defensive technique in order to surpass her sister, Tatsumaki. Unfortunately, her sister had already developed that technique during her childhood, long before Fubuki did, and resisted its jamming.
- Psychic Strike: (念打, Nen-da) By making a chopping motion with her hand, Fubuki can hit a nearby target on the back of the neck with her telekinesis, knocking them out.
- Psychic Binding: (念動金縛り, Nen-dō Kanashibari) An ability used to suppress the power of another esper. Fubuki claims she can block her sister for ten seconds with it, although Tatsumaki easily freed herself within seconds.
- Hell Cluster: (地獄団子, Jigoku Dango) Fubuki gathers debris from her surroundings and crushes the opponent with it.